Thursday, August 19, 2010

Serial Knitters...



The other day I finally made the long trek up to Kirkland to visit a new yarn shop, Serial Knitters. I had been dying to see this new shop and was giddy with joy on the drive up there wondering what kind of treasures I would find. OK so I'm a little dorky (or nerdy as some might say) but oh well, you serious yarn junkies out there know what I mean and I KNOW you're out there :) The hour drive was well worth it...I wasn't disappointed. I LOVED it! I loved the layout, I loved the yarn, I loved the atmosphere and I loved how friendly the staff was. I was in yarn heaven!! Not only did they have a ton of beautiful yarn, they had some yarn I had never laid my hands on before. It was amazing and, again, I was in yarn heaven. I walked out of there with a big bag of yarn that included some scrumptious Madelinetosh yarn that will turn into yummy socks. This yarn is so soft to the touch and the colors are just beautiful, I can't wait to knit with it. If you haven't been to this store yet I highly recommend it. I KNOW you will leave with a big smile on your face just like I did!!

Catch my next post for the other yarn I bought and the gorgeous sweater I'm going to make with it.

No comments: